Friday, February 27, 2009

Fail

Today was ok. school was bleh. claire came over after which was nice. im feeling depressed now though. ive been looking at myself lately and ive looked at myself from some prespectives of my life. heres what ive found.

Bad friend
Aggravating son
Annoying brother
Stupid boyfriend
Lazy student
Socially unaccepted
Poor worker

Even in the few areas i thought i was doing ok in ive been recently told that i suck. I feel like im failing in everything. It wouldnt suprise me if in the end i managed to drive the people i care about away and feel like i failed life. Then If I went to a tall building and killed myself, who would stop to give a damn? almost noone.

Bleh...

im just so tired of all the crap in my life. i just want everything to be simple.

I cant even sleep right anymore. fail at that too

youfail.org my new website

out

2 comments:

Claire said...

*strangles ryan*
I'm going to pretend you're a gummy bear and rip you're head off if you keep on saying that you are stupid.

Puresilence3 said...

hey! a bad friend to who?

if to me, then no youre not, just out of it sometimes

if to oterh people then heres this piece of advice: a friendship, like any other relationship, is a two-way street; its give and take