Wednesday, February 25, 2009

mind warz

sorry i havnt blogged in a whilez been busy and lazy and my minds been bugging the crap out of me. idk what to think anymore. bleh

Ok got back thursday from tahoe friday claire came over which was nice and we watched dark knight (again for both of us but still awshum movie!)

Saturday i went to claires where we went to cal skate with jessica and alvin and alda. alvin and alda didnt skate much and jessicas sisters were there. after skating we went back to claires house and hung out.

sunday i went to church then nickys then youth group. Darren and Calvin were also at nickys. it was ok but they ended up doing coop on this boring shooter game that i didnt want to play so nicky gave me the laptop so i could chat with claire.

monday school again. i felt blehish all day. Things bugging me. Tuesday and today went much the same way.

blehhh

my mind is out to drive me insane

outtie

No comments: