Thursday, March 12, 2009

im done for now...

I am going to stop blogging and putting moods on my social network accounts. I just cant communicate all thats happening right now in words. Too many problems for me and others and confusions and so much other crap. And so many of you are blissfully ignorant of the reality out there which will some day come and bite your ass. Too many of you just are coasting on your parents money and saying o yay getting good grades will make me happy and u spend too much time on homework. and you have no life. never faced a serious problem ever. Then there are people who are druggies and others who are so fucked up they cant tell life from a game and they take nothing seriously. Nerd and "cool". if you are either then you need to change. If your a nerd you need to expand your horizons and do something exciting with your life besides omg i just got my billionth A in my ap calculus class or some bull shit. If your cool get your heads out of the clouds take a look around you and look at the shit your life is in. Its a fine line and the only real way you should live in a modern day high school society. anything else and u wont be prepared for the world.



out

No comments: